We are here to help
BITS IT is still open for business and can assist you with your IT and telecommunications requirements for flexible remote working. As the situation with COVID-19 goes on, BITS IT will continue to support and assist your business to move forward. Our team has been hard at work paying attention to our customers' issues and IT needs.
Your remote IT Solutions
There are different ways your IT systems can make the transition to support remote work. In most cases, this can be achieved fast and cost effective.
As every business is different, so are phone systems configurations. We advise contacting our support team on 03 8256 9670, who will be happy to walk you through the options available.
- Your premises-based IT Systems can be configured for remote home access securely.
- Most IT issues are resolved remotely using our secure remote software
- Contactless pickup / drop off equipment options available
For further information relating to any costs that as an employee you incur, please visit this link to the ATO
Who we Are
- 100% Australia based company; we are your neighbours.
- Qualified experts with a Bachelor in computer networking, double advance diplomas in computer system networking. APC trained and qualified. Microsoft trained and Cisco Certified
- Committed team working with the Australian IT Reseller Channel in establishing APC InfraStruXure as the benchmark in computer system solution.
- Project specialists experienced working and dealing with consultants, architects, builders and the various trade contractors with the capability to project manage data centre installations.
- Dynamic, open minds providing services and products ready to be tailored according to your business’s evolving needs
- Provide effective and helpful services and products with affordable and predictable prices.
- Pro-actively update clients with information and modify the systems we built, prevent rather than fix problems.
- To ensure timely delivery, high accessibility and be the first-aid of your business in terms of downturn any destination in Australia.
- Prepare your IT system for the worst while planning for the best.
- Help achieve higher company profitability by increasing your IT productivity.
- Integrated one stop shop for all your IT needs, saving you time and effort to focus on your core operations.
- The leader in IT infrastructure industry transforming the latest technologies to visible economic benefits for your business
- Form a mutually-benefit virtuous cycle with our clients where developments from either side promote those of the other.
- Develop long term customer relationship;
- Improve effective commute of resources;
- Prioritise customer value & satisfaction;
- Illustrate honesty and trustworthiness to our clients;
- To be effective, no time or money will be wasted;
- To give and contribute to our community;